Frisco Landing 150 is the The Spark Makerspace, which is where we have 60 Dell laptops.
Students can check out our laptops for 24 hours and may leave the building. The laptops
are due exactly 24 hours from checkout. If we are closed, the laptop is due the next
business day. Students will receive an email to let them know when the laptop is due.
Students, faculty and staff who need technology assistance can email UNTFriscoHelpdesk@unt.edu. We can assist directly with any Frisco technology resources or help get you in contact
with the right support group for other UNT technology resources.
Additional information about The Spark Makerspace at Frisco Landing.
Off Campus Computing Resources
- Become more productive at home:
- Secure your computer so that you can protect your hard work:
- Work with data sets with the help of data analytic software and expert advice:
- Explore what you can achieve with a computer by accessing even more programs. From
Adobe to SPSS and so much more. UNT has worked to make the software you need available:
- Learn a new skill with Linked-in Learning. This is an incredible resource to help
you master the skills you need:
- The UNT Library has countless documents, books, articles, videos and more available
electronically. Go to library.unt.edu to explore what they have to offer.