Explore the intricacies of human behavior.
A degree in psychology is one of the most versatile pathways a student can choose. UNT at Frisco students are taught the intricacies of the psyche and are exposed to the ways this can be applied in numerous careers.
A Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of North Texas at Frisco can prepare you for an entry-level position in:
- Community mental health facilities
- Consumer advertising
- Market research analysis
- Personnel management
- Public relations for large corporations
A degree in psychology can also prepare you to enter the medical profession, law, or seminary. To become a practicing psychologist, you will need to earn a master’s or doctoral degree. Some advanced level careers include:
- Researcher studying psychological conditions associated with health and illness
- School psychologists, industrial or organizational psychologists for large corporations, or experimental psychologists
- Career in behavioral medicine, helping people improve their health
- Opportunities at clinics, hospitals, community mental health agencies, universities or private practices
- Forensic psychologist combining law and psychology