A direct path to a bachelor’s degree.
Graduates from the Consumer Experience Management degree program will gain a deep understanding of consumer behavior, data analytics, and digital applications. This burgeoning field of study can be applied in retail and wholesale trade, leisure and hospitality, travel and tourism, sports and events, media and entertainment, and more.
Graduates of this program pursue careers such as:
- Consumer Experience Director
- Strategy Manager, Consumer Experiences
- Digital Consumer Experience Manager
- Director of Immersive Consumer Experiences
- Experience Design Manager
- Digital Consumer Solutions Manager
- Director of Consumer Insights
- Consumer Analyst
Learn how you can complete your junior and senior years at UNT at Frisco.
See how you can start your degree at your local community college.