How can I keep in touch with UNT at Frisco Advising?
On behalf of the UNT at Frisco advising team and faculty, we like to wish you and your loved ones a healthy and safe holiday season! As we reflect on this year, we can’t help but think of the classic Friends scene where Ross is yelling “Pivot!” as he carries a sofa up the stairs. That word has been shared all year in our advising office - as we go in one direction, we seem to “PIVOT!”, find a different angle, and go that way instead! Here is some helpful pivoting-tips as we approach the Spring 2021 semester:
We encourage you to reach out to UNTFrisco.Advising@unt.edu or schedule a virtual drop-in appointment as you begin preparing for the Spring semester!
Virtual Drop-In Advising
As a reminder, the university will be closed for the winter holiday from December 24th- January 2nd.
- Mondays and Thursdays 8:30am-4:30pm. Reserve Appointment Here
- From January 4th- January 15th, we will have virtual drop-in advising Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm in preparation for the Spring semester. Reserve Appointment Here
Important Dates and Deadlines
Payment deadline for the Spring semester is January 7th, and classes begin January 11th. For additional dates, please refer to the registration guide: https://registrar.unt.edu/registration/spring-registration-guide.
PIVOT! Finally, we have noticed communication has changed quite a bit during this time, and us working remotely and relying on technology more than ever. For us to give you the best assistance, please note the following:
- Check your MyUNT and please update phone numbers and other directory information. Here are instructions on how update directory information: https://registrar.unt.edu/transcripts-and-records/update-your-personal-information.
- Make sure you are emailing from your UNT student email. Because of the confidentiality of your records, your student email is considered a secure source of communication.
- On Non Drop-in advising days, please email UNTFrisco.Advising@unt.edu. We will have staff checking email everyday to address your needs during this time.