The Project Design and Analysis degree at UNT at Frisco is a project-based degree that gives you the skills you need to launch a successful career. Sign up for a Project Design and Analysis Info Session today and learn how you could join our freshmen cohort and start working on the degree that will launch your career!
How does it work?
- Sign Up. Register for a FREE Info Session for the Project Design and Analysis program at UNT at Frisco.
- Attend. Attend the Info Session in order to be entered into the scholarship drawing.
- Stay tuned and win big! We will notify the winners of the drawing. If selected as a winner, the scholarship funds will be directly applied to your student account. Students must be enrolled in the Project Design and Analysis program in order to qualify for the scholarship.
Choose one of our FREE upcoming sessions. Sessions are offered virtually via Zoom with some in-person options. Weekday sessions are from 6 - 8 P.M., and Saturday sessions are from 2 - 4 P.M.
In project-based learning classrooms, students work together to solve open-ended, real-world, problems related to the course material. Through projects students apply concepts and principles, not just how to present the facts. UNT at Frisco's approach to project-based learning is centered on the student and uses this unique learning style to promote the development of teamwork, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Register for our next PDA Info Session to learn more!
- Meet the PDA team. They are there to support you every step of the way.
- Explore program curriculum. Learn about potential course projects and professional opportunities.
- Discover internship partners. Find your passion in a summer internship.
- Chat with program faculty. PDA faculty have rich professional and industry experiences.
- Start making connections now. Get to know your potential classmates.