TWU & UNT VIRTUAL EDUCATION CAREER FAIR is just around the corner! This event is virtual and open to ALL TWU & UNT STUDENTS & ALUMNI!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Click the "Register" button here on Handshake.
- Review this guide on attending a virtual fair in Handshake's platform.
- Ensure your computer meets the hardware and video/audio requirements.
- Review participating employers and sign up for group OR 1:1 sessions!
- You may be prompted to edit your profile - we recommend setting it to Community to make your Handshake experience more convenient.
If you need assistance on the day of the fair, you can join our department in the Google Meet Support Room for quick access to questions beginning at 9:30 am.
SIGN UP FOR SESSIONS:
- GROUP SESSIONS: Click on an organization, and click on the available Group Session (30-minute sessions) you want to attend. Then click Confirm.
- FOR 1 on 1 SESSIONS: Click on an organization, and click on the available 1 on 1 session that best fits your schedule. If you see a red dot on a session time, it means you've already signed up for something during that time. If you wish to select a session with a red dot, you must first cancel the existing session you signed up for that overlaps with the new session's time.
- If you don't see any 1:1 or group sessions available, it may mean the employer has not updated their schedule OR that they are all full.
Prep for the career fair by visiting the Career Connections Center. Click here to schedule an appointment with your Career Consultant, or log into your TWU Connect account and select "Career Center" from the top menu > "Appointments" > "Schedule New Appointment."
Career Connections Center | 940-898-2950 | Woodcock Hall Suite 200 | careerconnections.twu.edu